Project Management Solutions
Whether you require resources long-term or short-term, KS-APS has the flexibility and talent to accommodate your needs. Our consultants cover a wide variety of fields including social change, migration, public attitude, social impact assessment, agriculture, gender, and many more. We aim to support Organizations or Implementing Partners, assess their project management and implementation capacities, and provide recommendations and lessons for strengthened organizational structure and efficient program delivery. Our team of researchers and experts work alongside partners to help them capture and translate lessons learned into best practices and then integrate those practices into core organizational behaviors and processes, resulting in improved decision-making and enhanced organizational outcomes. Like in all other services we offer, we apply a “design thinking” approach to suggesting solutions for our clients.
What is design thinking and how we apply it to our work?
Our project management support covers the following areas:
- Managing strategic, mission-critical initiatives: Our clients utilize our consultants when they can’t afford program or project failure. We step in to support organizations, businesses and public institutions effectively assess and address obstacles.
- Recovering troubled projects: Our consultants are skilled at conducting rapid diagnosis of problems, instituting course corrections, and bringing projects back on track.
- Interim leadership: We can take charge of Project Management Operations in your firm or organizations temporarily, run them for you for short or long term durations all the while instructing and guiding your team , and transition them back to you when you’re ready.
- Filling skill set gaps: If your people are proficient in some areas but not so much in others (e.g., risk management), we can provide the expertise you need. We can also help better manage key resource dependency issues.
- Supplementing resources when demand exceeds capacity: From Business Analysts to Project Controllers to Program Managers, we can help fill your staffing shortages.
Moreover, our Data Management Unit who operate globally provide clients with verifiable data you need to assess program progress and support accountability. From Inception, through costumized data collection tools, analysis, data-driven dashboards and reporting, our research team provides firm ground for managing decisions and institutional learning.
In conclusion, our assessments and support provide a glimpse into what is working and not and we work with clients to collaboratively develop learning that can be delivered in a sustainable way, across program offices and staff. We specialize in offering clients solutions for Strategic Operational Planning; Financial Management; System Design and Process Improvement; Training and capacity building and Value Proposition